Lodge Rental Terms and Conditions
DEPOSITS & PAYMENT
1. A provisional booking will be accepted, subject to receiving a £200 deposit within five days, the deposit can be made via BACS transfer (preferable), cheque, or cash. Upon receiving the deposit, you’ll receive a confirmation email for the dates that you have now booked. Please note that ALL bookings are provisional until the deposit is received. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION
2. If the deposit is not received within five days, it is assumed that the provisional booking is no longer required.
3. THE BALANCE OF THE HIRE CHARGE IS DUE SIX WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL if the balance is NOT received within this time frame, we reserve the right to hire the Lodge to someone else. Bookings taken with less than SIX weeks remaining can only be accepted if payment is made in full and received within five days.
4. The hirer shall also pay a £200 refundable security bond. This bond is fully refundable at the end of the hire period and returned within fourteen days of departure date. We reserve the right to withhold some or the entire bond and /or bill the hirer for the additional cost of a) replacing and/or repairing all damage b) all breakages c) charge for additional cleaning of the Lodge or removing stains or replacing as new. ALL BREAKAGES, DAMAGE AND STAINS WITHIN THE Lodge MUST BE PAID FOR!!
THE HIRER MUST INFORM US WITHIN 12HRS OF ARRIVAL OF ALL DEFECTS, INVENTORY SHORTAGES AND/ OR BREAKAGES. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOU, THE HIRER BEING RESPONSIBLE.
5. In the event of a cancellation, The hirer must confirm this in writing. (Deposits are not refundable in the event of a cancellation).
6. No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the Lodge for any reason including an emergency at home.
7. Once the balance has been paid refunds will only be considered in certain circumstances at the owner’s discretion and subject to the time remaining before the holiday and a replacement booking is obtained.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
8. Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are twenty-one (21) years of age and above. No same-sex groups (Couples and Family’s only).
9. Only the persons on the booking form may stay at the Lodge. Over Occupancy will not be Tolerated.
10. ALL changes to booking are allowed by prior agreement with us and confirmed in writing.
11. The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form.
12. The hirer agrees that all persons named on the booking form shall be with you (the hirer) during your hire period of the Holiday Lodge. Holiday park owners and/or their staff shall have a copy of your booking form. The booking form is important because it is for you and your parties safety and security purposes only.
13. Each person listed on the booking form and your guest(s)/visitor(s) must be prepared to identify themselves to the park owners or their staff upon request and comply with their reasonable requirements.
14. The Hirer shall notify the Lodge owners in writing with any changes to a person(s) listed on the booking form at the earliest possible opportunity and in any event, prior to arrival at the holiday park.
15. The hirer must give access to the holiday Lodge as / when required to the Lodge owners, holiday park owners and their staff/agents.
16. We reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation / or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at our absolute discretion.
UPON COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE
17. The holiday home may be occupied between 2 pm and 4 pm onwards (depending on the accommodation) on the first day of hiring.
18. In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer shall contact us via phone, text or e-mail. D.I.Y repairs must NOT be attempted. If the hirer does any D.I.Y repairs, then rule 4 will apply.
19. No more than two small dogs and they must be listed on the booking form.
20. Smoking is NOT permitted in ANY of our accommodations.
21. Although we have cleaners you are expected to leave the Lodge in as clean and tidy a condition as possible ready for the next guests. This includes washing and drying pots, dishes and cutlery removing rubbish and recycling. If not, then rule 4. shall apply.
22. Holiday park owners and their staff do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/ or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the Lodge or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
23. The holiday Lodge MUST be vacated by 10 am on the last day of hiring. Ready for the cleaner to check over.
24. No Prams/Buggies to be left open, and used in the Lodge as this has been known to Damage Doors and Fittings.
IF YOU ARE ASKED TO VACATE THE Lodge / HOLIDAY PARK BY THE HOLIDAY PARK OWNERS OR THEIR STAFF FOR ANY REASON WHAT SO EVER, THE WE SHALL NOT REFUND ANY MONEY PAID.
Fun Works Passes are not included in the booking, these can be purchased on arrival from the main reception.
Once we have received your £200 deposit you the hirer have agreed to the full terms and conditions, as above, as applicable at the time of booking your holiday.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under English law.